Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Don't you DARE put me on hold...

Step one: I don't like to be put on hold....it's not about the fact that I'm not very patient...but if I've called you it's because I need an answer or help with something right then-

Step two: what could you possibly be doing that takes 35 minutes....if you're gonna put me on hold for longer than 2 then PLEASE just call me back when you have the two minutes it will take to answer my questions.

Step 3: HOLD MUSIC. Atrocity. It needs to be illegal, and in fact maybe it is in some corners of the world. I think I might be arrested somewhere for even saying the words "Hold" and "Music" together.... It's either really horrid 80's era music that would have NEVER made it onto the radio during or after the 80's, renaissance fair music gone terribly wrong or smooth jazz that doesn't really have a melody beat or any other musical qualities. All of which can either be played abnoxiously loud or both fuzzy and deafeningly loud.

Putting me on hold + hold music = a near death experience....for whoever is responsible for this nonsense.

NOT A FAN.

No comments:

Post a Comment